Based on Wiki, a free market is an idealized system in which the prices for goods and services are determined by the open market and consumers, in which the laws and forces of supply and demand are free from any intervention by a government, price-setting monopoly, or other authority.
Indeed free market bring benefit for consumers. They can buy good quality products or good service with competitive price. Competitive is good for producers and consumers. Without competitive the world will not be developed… or even better if …
- People don’t consume overmuch material and run follow materialism.
- People know how to satisfied with what they have.
- People put morality value useful for themselves and for others being.
- People know that we human being, animals, plants, land, mountains, ocean and sky…are equality and has correlation each others in living environment. If others being, others species can not live or survive because human’s activities destroy living environment. All will be dead. Yes include human beings.
- People know that if they excessive consumption and exploitation depleted this planet. This planet will become dead planet.
- People know that when they die, they never bring money or fame follow them. The only one thing they can bring follow is their bad or good morality that they did when they still alive.
- People know that the cause and effect law will be fairly with their action, their thinking and their speech.
Author : Kimchi Luu