Visible matter comprises only 4% of the universe. CERN scientist James Gillies tells us what accounts for the remaining 96% (dark matter and dark energy) and how we might go about detecting it.
Time crystals are one of the coolest things physics has dished up in recent months, because they point to a whole new world of 'non-equilibrium' phases that are entirely different from anything scientists have studied in the past.
In process of studying Buddhism and Physics. I found out Impermanent law and Cause & Effects law of Buddha is explained scientifically way by Chaos theory.
Chaos theory is a mathematical and scientific field dealing with complex systems. The basic idea of chaos theory is that, although the system in question is completely deterministic, meaning that every time a certain input is put in the exact same output will be produced without exception or random fluctuation, these systems may still display patterns that are completely unpredictable and never repeat.
A photograph of D-Wave's 1000+ qubit computer chip under development. CfA scientists and their colleagues have proposed a new way to use photons of light instead of silicon chips as qubits, opening the door to new technologies
A layer of gases surrounding me, in front of my eyes. It is atmosphere which hidden secrets about foundation of human race. Starting from formation of earth to living things appeared such as: microorganism, animals and human. Around 6 - 10,000 km surrounding human but it is very important involves to action of human.
The flapping of butterfly's wing in Brazil can cause a storm in Texas